This is where we keep an archive of relevant media coverage. If we’ve missed something that you think should be here, please let us know.
- A Mail and Guardian article that talks about the struggle to make Johannesburg a cycle friendly city (4 October 2013).
- An op-ed by Njogu Morgan and Olivier Leveque in the Daily Maverick about how Johannesburg could become a cycle-friendly town (if it tried!)
- An article in Grazia Magazine (13 December 2013) encouraging women to get on their bikes:
- 702 Radio interview with Rehanna Moosajee 702 Radio interview with Rehanna Moosajee discussing cycling infrastructure and JUCA’s involvement (25 January 2013).
- JUCA’s Njogu Morgan talks about the Freedom Ride on 702 (7 February 2014).
- Another 702 interview with David O’Sullivan, this time with JUCA’s David Du Preez, on commuter cycling in Johannesburg.
- JUCA management committee member, and non-motorised and public transport expert, Rehana Moosajee, speaking at TEDxVanderbijlpark about ‘Transport, Power Relations and Justice” (18 minutes):